What kinds of colored denim fabrics?
In terms of denim fabric types, it can be divided into plain weave and twill weave. And herringbone pattern, interweave pattern, slub, dark pattern, flocking denim, etc. In terms of ingredients, denim is divided into combed and carded. There are 100% cotton, stretch (lycra), cotton and linen blends, and Tencel.
In addition to the above-mentioned traditional products, there are also colorful denim:
Colored denim fabric with different raw material structure
1. Using a small proportion of spandex yarn (about 3-4% of the yarn weight) as the core-spun elastic warp or weft of the warp, the elastic denim is woven.
2. Use a low proportion of polyester and cotton blended as warp yarns to produce snowflake denim with a whitening effect after dyeing.
3. High-grade denim fabric woven with cotton, linen, cotton and wool blended yarn.
4. Denim fabric woven with medium and long fibers (T/R).
Colored denim fabric woven with different processing techniques
1. Bark crepe denim woven with high twist weft yarn.
2. When dyeing warp yarns, first use vulcanized or Haichanglan dyes as primers and then dye indigo blue over-dyed denim.
3. Color striped denim with colored warp yarns embedded in indigo blue warp yarns.
4. Hang white or print on the indigo denim.
The finishing process of denim is the key process to make denim unique style. With the progress of process technology, the development of new additives. Denim finishing processing has been developed on the basis of traditional craftsmanship.